Your search for complete and error-free projects in C and C++ ends here! Here, we’ve enlisted all the mini-projects, projects, games, and applications built using C and C++ programming language — these are the projects published in our site or available with us at the moment. You can download all these projects (with source code) for free; make sure to check their individual post description as well.
First thing, most students learn C and C++ as their first programming language. They quickly become able to write programs that include functions, arrays and pointers, file handling and data structure, etc. But, when it comes to building a mini-game, an application, or a small project, incorporating all these features in one compact program becomes difficult.
In such case, reference projects always come in handy. The C and C++ projects published in our site will teach you how to get started, give you ideas and topics regarding your project, and sharpen your programming skills in C and C++. Here, you’ll find short and simple as well as long and complicated projects.
The C projects enlisted below are mini projects, mini games, and small applications. Most of these projects utilize functions, file handling, and data structure effectively. Try to analyze and understand the source code of these projects, and you’ll learn how to add, modify, view, search and delete data using file to create a similar project.
In some large and somewhat complicated projects, comments are provided in the multiple lines of the source code to help you understand the project better.
- Bank Management System
- Calendar Application
- Contact Management System
- Cricket Score Sheet
- Customer Billing System
- Cyber Management System
- Department Store Management System
- Employee Record System
- Hangman Game
- Hospital Management System
- Library Management System
- Medical Store Management System
- Modern Periodic Table
- Pacman Game
- Personal Diary Management System
- Phonebook Application
- Quiz Game
- School Billing System
- Snake Game
- Student Record System
- Telecom Billing System
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Typing Tutor
Just like the C projects, the C++ projects enlisted below are mini projects – small games and applications. They are good for starters who are looking for reference projects to create a C++ mini-project of their own.
- Banking Record System
- Bookshop Management System
- Bus Reservation System
- Hotel Management System
- Payroll Management System
- Phonebook Management System
- Railway Reservation System
- Sales Management System
- Student Database Management System
- Student Report Card System
- Supermarket Billing System
- Telephone Directory System
Some Advanced Projects in C and C++:
These are some projects with wider scope, utilizing the advanced aspects and graphics of C and C++ programming.
- Snakes and Ladders Game in C
- Bike Race Game (using SDL) in C++
- Database Management System (using wxWidgets) in C++
- Fortune Teller (Predict Future) in C++
- Helicopter Game (using SDL) in C++
- Search Engine in C++
- Tank Game in C++
- Traffic Control Management System in C++
- University Management System in C++
- 3D Bounce Ball Game in OpenGL
More C and C++ Projects:
More projects for you! We haven’t had the time to publish these projects, so we’ll just provide a download link to the ones mentioned below.
- Copter Game (using Allegro) in C
- Balloon Shooting Game in C++
- Canteen Management System in C++
- Casino Game in C++
- Digital Clock in C++
- Memory Game in C++
- Music Store Management System in C++
- School Fee Inquiry Management System in C++
- Shuffle Game in C++
- Snakes and Ladders Game in C++
- Sudoku Game in C++
- Telephone Billing System in C++
- Travel Agency Management System in C++
Note: The C/C++ projects mentioned in this listing have not been checked and debugged for errors. So, it’s up to you to find and remove those errors (if present)!
C and C++ Mini Project Ideas:
If you’re going to build a mini-project of your own in C or C++ language, here are some nice project topics and ideas:
- Airlines Reservation System
- ATM Banking System
- Cafeteria Order Management System
- Car Insurance System
- Car Rental System
- Clothing Store Management System
- College Management System
- Gym Management System
- Hostel Accommodation System
- Human Resource Management System
- Mess Management System
- Movie Ticket Booking System
- Pharmacy Management System
- Student Attendance Management System
- Supermarket Management System
The projects are divided into different headings just for the sake of clarity. So, if you’re a beginner in making a project, try understanding and analyzing a mini project, before moving on to developing a project of wider scope and application.
Most of the mini projects here are compiled in Code::Blocks IDE, so running the programs in other compiling platforms such as Turbo C/C++ may produce errors (unless mentioned otherwise in the post descriptions for respective projects).
If you are thinking of submitting these projects as your college mini project, we’d like to advise you to make some modifications to the project source code before sending them. There are always some rooms to add new features, and make the project a even better one.
We are always adding more and more projects, so bookmark this page to keep updated with the latest C and C++ projects published on this site. We hope these projects will serve you as reference projects and guide you more than enough to help you build a C/C++ project of your own.
Note: If you have developed a project in C or C++ and want to share it, Code with C is the right place! Just send us the source code and a brief abstract of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll publish it with your name. Also, if you have a project request, you can mail us or mention your queries in the comments below.