This Web Server Management System Project in Java named “E – Space” deals with the information, maintenance and overall management of web server. As companies today in this fast moving world of E-Commerce try to make their products available all over the web and to get the customers close to their business organization, web service is the most worthy solution. This project will provide the solution for a company’s activeness on the internet via server maintenance of the company.
The project file for Web Server Management system is complete. You can download the source code, project report and documentation of this project from the download links provided in this post. Below, I have briefly introduced the features and system specifications of the project along with the objectives of this project.
Download Web Server Management System Java Project
Download Web Server Management System Java Project with Source Code and Project Report
About Web Server Management System:
The features or functions of this project can be outlined as follows. I’ve only introduced the first three of these here; detailed description of the rest can be found in the project report.
- Server Information
- Customer Information
- URL Memory Allocation
- URL Information
- Payment Details
- Sales Information
- Product Delivery Information
- URL Renewal Details
Server Information: Selecting the Server Information page routes to the Dnr which consists of general information and evaluation. After that, the person has to enter the details about scode, sname, stype, ssize and samt. If the scode already exists, error message is displayed on the screen. If it does not, then the values are inserted into the Dnr Table. The inserted values are displayed on the screen.
Customer Information: Choosing the Customer Information page routes to the customer table which consists of general information and Evaluation. After that, the person has to enter the details about cno, cname, company, addr, phone, cmid and password. If the cno already exists, the screen displays error message. If it does not, then the values are inserted into the customer table. The inserted values are displayed on the screen.
Product Information: When the Product information is selected, a form requesting Product name, Product code and Price will be displayed. After giving these values, they will be inserted in a table Product.
- Identify whether a consumer is an individual, a business entity or just another web service.
- Trace the physical location of the individual, business entity or web service.
- Make security and privacy policies related to the consumer known.
- Make service level agreements possible between the consumer and web service.
- Identify URL names and URL authorities.
- Maintain relationship between consumers and company’s web services.
It is always a wise thing to perform the feasibility study of a project. Months or years of effort, thousands and millions of dollars, and untold professional embarrassment can all be eradicated if an ill-conceived system is recognized early in the development or definition phase. The feasibility studies of this Web Server Management system in Java include the following:
- Technical Feasibility: It is the need of hardware and software which are needed to implement the proposed system in the organization. Like in all project-proposals, the technical requirements are to be fulfilled to make the proposed system work. This should be necessarily predetermined so as to make the system more competent.
- Economical Feasibility: Under this, the project must satisfy the needs of the technical feasibility and the operational feasibility. It involves the economic feasibility of developing and implementing the proposed system.
- Operational Feasibility: The proposed system uses internet by which different types of end users are involved in the system; it solves the users’ needs and the company’s needs. Also, it supports the all user environments.
1. Hardware Requirements:
- Processor: celeron
- Speed: 667 MHz
- Hard Disk: 4 GB
- RAM: 64 MB
- Display Card: Super Video Adapter(SVGA)
- Keyboard: Standard 102 Enhanced Keyboard
- Mouse: Logitech Serial Mouse
2. Software Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.1.7
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer
- Front End Tool: HTML
- Back End Tool: SQL Server 2000
- Server-side Technology: Java Server Page(JSP)
This Web Server Management system in Java provides a platform for company and customers to get close to each other as well as perform works of maintenance and overall system management of the company’s web server. All the project files, report, documentation and source code of this project can be accessed from the download link.