Smart City is a web-based software developed in Java programming language to store the details of a city. The main purpose of this project to help the tourists and other visitors to the city by providing information about hotels, transportation facilities, air ticket booking, shopping details, city news, etc. The Smart City Java Project serves the visitors as a guide of the city, and hence the project is also called City Guide Project in Java.
You can download the full source code of the project for free from the download links given in the post. Also included in the download links are the complete project report, documentation, ppt, and step-by-step procedure to run Smart City Software Project. Below, I’ve briefly introduced the project abstract and modules used in the project; you can find their detailed description in the project report.
Download Smart City Project in Java
Download Smart City Project in Java with Source Code, Project Report, Project Manual, and Documentation
Smart City Java Project Abstract:
Everyday a large number of people are coming to all the cities seeking job, higher studies, business, tourism, etc. Initially all the system of the city are unknown to the new comers of the city. They don’t know much about booking hotel, transportation, shopping, etc. But implementation of Smart City Java Project provides the complete solution package for new comers.
The use of internet is rapidly growing in all cities around the globe. Nowadays, people prefer searching in internet to enquiring the locals of the city. The smart city web pages can be browsed from anywhere using internet service and all the details of the city can be accessed. One can see all the necessary information about city through this online application.
The key features of this Smart City web-based software are:
- Using this project, the details of city can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- The implementation of this city project promotes tourism and business effectively.
- Hotels can be searched more easily from anywhere.
- With the help of this online software, students can look for the academic institutes located in the city.
- You can view the complete map of city using this project.
- Administration module is the overall controller of the smart city project. It updates itself as well as other modules. This module is responsible for uploading job opportunities in the site, updating business information, authenticating the user profiles along with the maintenance of other four modules.
- Tourism Module is designed to take care of tourist related tasks in city. It maintains the details regarding the hotels, tourist spot, entertainment source, ATMs, theatres, city map, etc. A tourist authenticated by the administration is the main user of this module.
- Student module aims at helping the student in searching institutes and providing the information regarding them. A student can view library, coaching centers, technical colleges etc. with the help this module.
- Jobseekers module enables the system to enlist available job opportunities in the city. Though this module, the user can access the various information regarding various job offering organizations. The main aim of the module is to help the city administration in solving unemployment problems.
- Business Module focuses at updating the different information regarding the trade in city. It gives the information about business centers, industries, etc. in the city along with social and political impact on them. The history of the city, market views, industrial views etc. can be accessed through this module of Java project on Smart City.
In conclusion, Smart City Project in Java provides info regarding the various aspects of city such as tourism, institutes, industry, geographical maps, ATM locations, etc. The implementation of this project solves most of the problems a new visitor faces while coming to a new city such as: path finding, hotel searching, ticket booking, and more.