• Javascript issue: Can not get the data from the check boxes

Ganesh Member

This is my form and what little javascript i have in it. I need a little help. I have the data from the radio buttons collected, but i can not get the data fromt he check boxes collected, how can i do this? Plus i have to compare it to the the amount from the radio button.

Step 1: Choose your donation amount

Step 2: Choose your donation reward

Vol. I Package ($10 value) A print copy of Volume I (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. II Package ($10 value) A print copy of (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. III Package ($10 value) A print copy of Volume III (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. I Package + Vol. I Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume I with a 11x17 Poster of Volume I Source Art (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. II Package + Vol. II Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume II with a 11x17 Poster of Volume II Source (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. III Package + Vol. III Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume II with a 11x17 Poster of Volume III (shipping charges not included)
    Complete Package ($50 value) Print copies of Volume I, II and III with 11x17 Posters of Volume I, II, III, and IV Source Art (shipping charges not included)
    Poster Package ($20 value) 11x17 Posters of Volume I, II, III, and IV Source Art

• SapnaVishwas Member

Because you cant separate the 2 form as state as above,
    to make it works with a simple way without using javascript,
    merge the 2 form above so all form details can be submitted together.
    besides, I suggest using of input type=”submit” if you want to have a submit button,
    it is much better than input type=”button” with javascript

Don’t forget querySelectorAll when using multiple elements…

Step 1: Choose your donation amount

Step 2: Choose your donation reward

Vol. I Package ($10 value) A print copy of Volume I (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. II Package ($10 value) A print copy of (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. III Package ($10 value) A print copy of Volume III (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. I Package + Vol. I Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume I with a 11x17 Poster of Volume I Source Art (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. II Package + Vol. II Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume II with a 11x17 Poster of Volume II Source (shipping charges not included)
    Vol. III Package + Vol. III Poster ($15 value) A print copy of Volume II with a 11x17 Poster of Volume III (shipping charges not included)
    Complete Package ($50 value) Print copies of Volume I, II and III with 11x17 Posters of Volume I, II, III, and IV Source Art (shipping charges not included)
    Poster Package ($20 value) 11x17 Posters of Volume I, II, III, and IV Source Art

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEnglish