• Incentive scripts: clix script design coding

HeatherKort Member

I have designed a Clix Script template PSD, from Incentive Scripts. As I am a PHP noob ( still ) , I opened the default template on the live site, saved it as an html. Modified the existing CSS/JS and made the html version ready.

Now I am confused how to get it up and running as I have not coded into a PHP file, but someone told me to just copy the portions of the HTML code into the PHP file.

——–

Another issue, while I thought to run the default template on a WAMP server on my windows 8, everything runs fine. But when I open the index.php it returns these warnings:

( ! ) Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant PHP_DIR in C:\wamp\www\main-folder\sub-folder\index.php on line 10 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0005 679968 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0 2 0.0005 680096 constant ( ) ..\index.php:10

( ! ) Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: Invalid argument (errno 22) in C:\wamp\www\main-folder\sub-folder\index.php on line 10 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0005 679968 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0 2 0.0008 680320 chdir ( ) ..\index.php:10 Fatal Runtime Error.

• SapnaVishwas Member

Remove line 10:

chdir(constant("PHP_DIR")) or die("Fatal Runtime Error.");?>
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEnglish