Vehicle Insurance Management System is a web-based application implemented using ASP.NET. This project aims at providing an online platform where the records of a typical vehicle insurance company are properly and efficiently managed so as to ensure improvement in the productivity of operations of the company.
The complete source code, database, and other project files of the project can be downloaded from the link below. Project report, documentation, and ppt are not available at the moment. So, refer the description provided here as project synopsis.
Download Vehicle Insurance Management System ASP.NET Project with Source Code
Vehicle Insurance Management System Project Abstract:
Computerization is key part of everyone’s life nowadays – not only people but business companies, travel sectors, health care sectors, and many more. As the world is moving forward, internet and technology have been the means that these sectors use to reach out to people and get profit from the brand or service they promote.
The proposed vehicle insurance policy system is a web-based application that aims to develop a complete and fully functional independent system to manage records of vehicle insurance companies. It is developed with the intent of providing such insurance companies an online platform for accurate processing, organized data handling, and efficient retrieval and storage of records.
Like many other existing system, the current vehicle insurance management procedure is very traditional involving a lot of paper work and manpower. The current system cannot ensure effective data processing, so it is very insecure. Moreover, the system is very uneconomical, tedious, and time taking.
The proposed system is the need of today’s vehicle showrooms and similar businesses for management of insurance details of every new vehicles purchased from their showroom. The overall project is developed taking into account the importance of a software application for insurance-related data management, report generation, handling customer information, etc.
The key features or operations that can be performed with the proposed system are:
- Proper management of vehicle insurance details like add new vehicle details, modify existing records, delete existing records, etc.
- Non-motor insurance details option in insurance category for customers to provide their details and personal information
- Report generation feature for every data and record entered into the system database.
- Use of report generation module to add, modify, and delete records to/from the database.
List of Forms:
- Claim Report
- View Report
- Initiate Claim
- Insurance Renewal
- Log in and Log out
- Current Policies
- New Policy
Vehicle insurance management system has many modules and sub-modules. Here’s a brief introduction to the main modules of this project:
- Login Form: Admins and customers can use their respective log in forms to log in to the system providing user id or security details such as username and password.
- Existing Records: All existing records in the system database can be viewed, modified, and deleted by the admin. Further, records of similar type can be added in respective corners of the system.
- Motor Insurance Records: This module contains vehicle insurance details that are provided by the user while purchasing the vehicle. The records here contains information regarding motor details, total years of insurance, amount paid, etc.
- Motor Search: Based on registration number, insurance number, vehicle number, or customer details, the administrator can search for records previously stored in the database.
- Motor Report: With this module, a report containing insurance details can be generated in a file and sent to the customer in printed form.
- Setting Module: Basic system settings such as user id (username and password), layout, profiles, etc. can be changed by the admin.
Effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability are the key aspects that make this web-based vehicle insurance management system very useful for vehicle showroom business. The proposed project is very flexible to handle new modules and features as per user requirements in future. It can also be integrated with other systems such as vehicle tracking system, vehicle information management system, vehicle registration system, etc.